About the course:
The course will consist of four one day workshops spread over twelve weeks incorporating taught input, exercises, activities and discussion. In addition, handouts will be provided to act as an aide memoire for use after the programme. The programme is built around the four basis building blocks of effective management.
The course objectives are:
- To develop first line managers’ knowledge and skills
- To build confidence in their ability to manage
- To understand their roles and responsibilities as managers
- To transfer new knowledge and skill into effective performance
- To develop each group as a cross functional supportive team