1. How to deliver an inclusive and progressive group arena session.
This arena based coaching session demonstrates, how to provide an inclusive coaching session with riders whom have different abilities. Ensuring the session is progressive but safe. The webinar also highlights the importance of a session plan in pre planning and delivering two way feedback post session.
2. How to deliver a stable management session.
A demonstration of a Racing Coach delivering a one to one stable management session to a more experienced member and how the session can be used to check knowledge and understanding. Feedback is then given whilst mapping out targets for future sessions.
3. How to provide an inclusive, progressive session with a group of riders on the simulator.
A demonstration of how riding based sessions, can be linked to simulator work in assisting with rider development. The importance of warming up, resting and cooling down the rider in delivering the session.
The session also looks at how to make a session inclusive with more than one rider present.
4. Working on the pull technique and core strength using the simulator.
This short video looks at how the coach can work on pull technique and show the rider the importance of core strength in the technique.
How a coach can ensure the session is inclusive with a member of staff not riding and some suggestive advice for development outside of the session.
5. A gallop group session showing how to set up and stand back to a more advanced rider.
This short coaching session, highlights how to use the set up and stand back approach with a more advanced rider, when working on the gallop.
It takes a look at the importance of engaging the member of staff in giving feedback and development for future sessions.