The Diploma programme recruits throughout the year with interviews taking place in the late summer/early autumn for the following mid-January start. The Diploma is open to anyone 18 years of age or over; there is no upper age limit, however the nature of stud work is very demanding and candidates will require a good level of physical fitness in order to complete the programme.
• National Stud’s Diploma in Stud Practice and Management
• Level 3 Certificate in Thoroughbred Stud Practice – accredited by 1st4Sport
• Level 3 Award in Transporting Horses on Short Journeys – accredited by 1st4Sport
• Basic Emergency First Aid
• Manual Handling Awareness