A practical skills and awareness course designed to give:
• A deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people’s well-being, including your own
• Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
• Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
• Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
• Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to appropriate support
Courses are run across the country on a regular basis. For course dates and further information please click HERE.